Your business is unique. And so are your Project Planning
needs. At MCG we understand that careful, up front
planning is critical to the success of any project.
Our experienced Project Management Team will take
the time and care to ensure the appropriate level
of planning has been undertaken to avoid any mishaps.
Planning services available:
- Scope Planning - to help you identify and define the content of your project using a tried and trusted approach that will leave you with a clear picture of your project deliverables.
- Comprehensive Time Planning - to enable you to determine what your project deliverables are and to understand the duration of your project.
- Risk Management Planning - to help you reduce or eliminate the potential of something unplanned or undesirable happening and, potentially, even turn things in your favor. In our effort to manage risk at Hewlett Packard, we reduced the risk of a major PC deployment from being delayed by streamlining the deployment process.
- Quality Planning - services to help you define how you will deliver your project at the appropriate level as required by your client.
- Human Resource Planning - the ability to staff positions and to set up clear organizational structures to ensure the success of your project.
- Cost Planning - to enable you to successfully identify the resources required for your project as well as accurately estimate costs. Working with Wipro Systems on their Software Development Project in India, MCG decreased staffing costs by 25%. This was achieved by assisting them in the selection, staffing and re-organization of personnel.
- often the great unknown on many projects. Why
didn't you get as good a deal on the same item as
your colleague? Developing a Procurement Plan will
ensure that everyone involved in your project will
understand how procurement is initiated and the
steps in purchasing, from the million dollar computer,
to company stationery.
- Effective Communications - having a good communications plan ensures that all parties involved are aware of what is expected of them.
- Integration Planning - to bring together the planned areas of your project. MCG's Specialists will assist you in creating a plan that meets your unique project needs.
For Health Canada, MCG identified the activities
required to build a complex software tool, to be used
nationally by multiple levels of government, in order
to ensure compliance to the Tobacco Act. Results enabled
Health Canada to determine the costs, time and resource
needs required to complete the project, and provided
an understanding of the team's deliverables. Upon
realizing the scope was too wide, the management team
implemented the necessary corrective measures to deliver
the project on time.